View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 03:09 PM
worzel

Default SES Brands Hatch Session & Photos - 19th April 2010

19th April 2010

Righty ho one and all. To make things a little simpler I am locking the previous thread and moving the details of times, dates, last list and how to pay into a new thread.

Hopefully this will make things easier for everyone. I will send out a mass e-mail later as well asking people to check this thread with regards to dates, times, payment etc.

Okey dokey then, lets start with how to pay:

I have reserved you two sessions (18:20/19:00) on Monday 19th April where we can run to 102db. This will hopefully allow for more of you to attend and enjoy the evening. All the details are exactly the same including the photoshoot on circuit which is pencilled in for 17:00

I have also set up two exclusive links for you to use to book your session. There is also a full evening available if anyone fancies that instead. There are 20 places in each session available. If there are places still available by Tuesday 6th April they will be put on general sale (with this in mind it might be worth trying to fill the session at 18:20 first).

Track Day Taster Sessions: £25per session
18:20 - www.clubmsv.com/ses1820
19:40 - www.clubmsv.com/ses1940

FULL EVENING BOOKING

I know there were a couple of you that said you had done 3 or 4 previous track events, but I am happy for you to book as you will be in an exclusive session.

Last edited by MrX???; 08-03-2010 at 12:36 PM.