View Single Post
Old 28-01-2009, 11:02 AM
Chocks Chockington

Default Re: MAYDAY FROM PT. OFF "SALTY" DAVIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would it be appropriate under such circumstance to drop the formailities sir? Thank you Sir!

Salty old fruit, it is with much sadness and a heavy heart that I read this devastating news. One of "Our Boys" ambushed by those "Terrible Hun" scoundrels. Please accept my heartfelt sympathy for you at the extremely difficult time.

After reading the accounts above, the pride that is welling up inside of me is a deep ache of pure unadulterated loss. For you to lose your internals in such a dasterdly way to those "rotters" but still pull off airmanship of legendry proprtions in escaping these fiends is purely spiffing. To limp back to "Wagon Towers" under the wing of T2 shows the level of commitment that only a Squadron Member could ever display. I think there should be a medal of some description for your dedication to duty under such overwhelming odds. You are without doubt an airman of magnificent stature and a displayer of derring doo and spiffingness of the highest order.

I will set to work immediately to provide the squadron with an uprated cloaking detection system, as I think I may burst if this happened again. I also intend launching a counter raid deep into the "Hun Monsters" lines. Luckily, I have recently upgraded my cloaking device and I "appear" to be driving a saloon, such is the deviousness of this cloak! I will cuase as much mayhem amongst their ranks as is humanly possible and shout with much gusto on my daring escape........

...... That ones for Salty, you Hun Monsters you!!!!

I sincerely hope that your narf wangle droplets were not damaged in your incident. As that would be more than a mere mortal like myself could cope with.

For The Queen............... for The Squadron................. for Salty!

Hurrah!!!!!