View Single Post
Old 13-06-2011, 06:13 PM
It Tick's All His Boxes.....or Scratches Another Itch.

Was there when it happend, scary, but also amazing to see him get out and walk away. Audi really done the business this year despite crashing 2 cars because ferrari didn't get out the way.

If was even more disturbing when the last remaining audi was nearly taken out by Peugot in a blatent attempt to take them out of the race. The peugot crossed from one side of the road to the other to try and block/take out the audi despite the peugot being a 4th position runner and the slower car. Very poor tactics from peugot and the french team.

Great event and really enjoyed myself once again and will post up some pics at some point. But the weekend was a bit deflated when my Brother in his porsche got pulled by the gendarme and got a 1300 euro fine, banned, car impounded with a court hearing date in Sept. The french police have really clamped down this year, and are a law unto themselves.

I now hate the french and has put me off going back to leman or france for that matter..! Poor sportmans, and the law in france is like something from the wild, wild west.