View Single Post
Old 16-08-2011, 07:53 PM
Regular User

Thanks for the comments guys, to be honest I was a bit worried that this wouldn't go down too well but you have all made me feel a lot more positive about it so thankyou, much appreciated!!

I've really had enough of fanboys, and he seems to have quite a few bum lickers too!

The car should be pretty good once it's all done, it will just take a while for me to get my confidence back with it, at the moment I'm worried about every tiny little noise and am driving it like a complete fanny incase it goes wrong.

I work nights so will update the new bits asap, I've now fitted a KS3, carbon gauge pod and been having fun and games (fight) with a Setrab oil cooler.

The original oil cooler was obviously full of engine bits so I got a good 2nd hand core from the engine builder which split after around 6 miles, although I did have a bracket welded onto it which was directly above the split, you live and learn!

Got a 25row full kit with fire sleeve and a spacer plate so the pipes miss the headers (no oil modine on the Spec C's), will get some pictures during the week, it's all fitted now and seemed ok on the 150mile round trip to the London Motor Museum on Sunday with the MSOC.

Thanks again for the feed back guys!

PS - 53WRX FTW