View Single Post
Old 22-12-2022, 12:21 PM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser

Nearly 3 years since the last post and the BMW is still part of the household. It's only done a few thousand miles a year due to covid and the whole working from home thing. Plus we took out a 3yr lease on a Seat Arona for Claire in Feb 2020 based on 10,000 miles/year, as she was commuting 40 miles a day back then. A month later, that all changed and we've been putting all the random mileage on that instead - it goes back in a month having only done 14k out of the 30k allowance

Anyway, the BMW has been great over last 4-5 years. Still only on 50k for a 2014 car, and with prices of 2nd hand cars going crazy over the last few years seems to be worth not far off what I paid for it.

It's got another recall pending for the EGR cooler (again) - as BMW revised the part and released a new design in July 2022 which mine needs. I could really do with an estate these days but there's always that little concern about moving on a great example that's got no faults and has been perfect.... for something else that is an unknown quantity. Hmmm.