View Single Post
Old 29-04-2020, 07:47 PM
Bronze Member

Hello Scott, good for one of the points that you say I already have the solution, I asked Michael the same, and he gave me the option of being able to use a map with "Live Tuning"
In fact what I did was email my Prodrive.BIN I compiled it in such a way that now I have an ECU definition of my prodrive, and this is my starting point as it has improved features compared to the original AE800, so that given this the truth that gets more interesting.
I attach the .tune for you to see, open it in the lambda software and you can see all the features that support live tuning.

In case you want to convert your AE800 / 801/802 into live tuning you just have to write that map that I send you and automatically you will not only have all the maps and behaviors of the Prodrive ECU but it also supports live tuning. And you already have a very good starting point.
What michael did is to combine the live update characteristics of the AE831 with the BIN that I sent him therefore he now supports the functions of live modifications.

Regarding what you say about the readings with other ways of interpreting, ami gave me headaches, I did not understand anything. What I did was at least with the base map of was it is to make me an excel spreadsheet to convert the values ​​of% to AFR
I am still trying to understand the maps of "Fuel Power mode" Fuel ratio A and Fuel Ratio B do not understand yet.

Last edited by viper1982; 07-02-2021 at 08:44 PM.