View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 11:27 AM
worzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullfudge View Post
Well said Worzel.

We have averaged 33 - 40 job enquiries every month of the last 7 years.
Last month (April 2012) we had FOUR.

That is how bad the economy is and like you say it will be a very long time before the country is back to what we would class as "mormal"

If Portugal, Spain and Italy follow Greece & Ireland, things may turn from an economic mess to a civil nightmare.

When money runs dry the human race has a history of becoming very unpredictable.
Bloody hell mate, that's a proper decrease :zoiks: I hope things get better for you mate

You are dead right about the human race becoming unpredictable when the money dries up. This is why America goes to fight in all these middle eastern countries. It has absolutely nothing to do with fundamentalism in any form. It's all about oil and minerals, simple as. Have super power will abuse this fact and take all that is yours thanks!!

It doesn't bode well for Europe as a whole, I know it's tough but if the sensible governments (Germany, France & Great Britain even though the Olympics will potentially undo that) have to stick with these austerity measures. At the same time they have to try and boost the backbone of employers in this country, the small and middle sized businesses that employ so many people. But they don't seem to be helping them that much at the moment.

I am very close to having to lay off staff now, as I cannot afford to carry any 1/2 bods. In the past I needed 7 1/2 people but employed 8. It will have to go to at least 7 soon and maybe even 6 if things don't improve soon.

Roll on Germany, I fookin need a beer