View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 06:55 AM
Moderator (formerly known as Bluebugeye!)

Headers and Up-Pipe were fitted for me by PTS in Clymping, normally a nissan guy but he made an exception for me! couple of issues in fitting with the oil cooler hoses needing tempory re-routing due to the original gap now being full of header! the current run is not as I would like as its under the crash bar but they are tied up high enough to be safe for a while and Ill re-run them later on.

Back to SRR on the 20th Feb for the remap on the new headers and up-pipe, with reasonable results, boost comes in slightly later (100rpm or so) and power is only up by 2! However now running 1.5 not 1.6 bar so there's a bit more in there, mapping was stopped due to clutch slip so next up is a replacement clutch!

Custom exhaust - Cosworth filter - Samco Intake - Tints - Bilstein B8/B6 & STI springs - SuperPro ALK - Whiteline positive shift kit, rack mounts, rear adjustable camber bushes, front ARB mounts & strut brace, 20mm rear ARB with AVO mounts, - Hardrace Gearbox and pitch mounts - Prodrive PFF7's - Front Brembos - Kenwood CarPlay - 1/2 carbon grille - STI front splitter