View Single Post
Old 17-03-2014, 08:12 PM

Cheers guys for the kind comments, hopefully the results will be decent enough for the work put in, X fingers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolesroor View Post
+1 on a cracking job Dave

I do hope you did a Ron and cleaned behind the bumper whilst it was off
Hope Wanda`s back is ok? Perhaps Liz and Wanda could start-up their own `crap back` club?
Hehe I brushed it out with a brush *(very quickly to get all the lose burnt plastic out!! :P but didn't clean clean shame on me, I did however start rust treating the underside while I was lying down there! Wanda has lots of problems with her back and the docs just seem to fob her off with prescription pain killers all the time which she keeps trying to give to everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hongkongfooi View Post
Good work Dave, how many pints of coffee were consumed in the making
MANY PINTS!!! I think nearly half a kilo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSurfer View Post
Looking good but where's all the pictures of the scary bit, hacking the bumper about???
I forgot to take any really brutal ones probably because I was too busy changing dremel blades and burning myself with molten plastic ... I bought a box lot of cheap and cheerful Dremel accessories from Halfrawds for about 8 quid, came with many cutting discs! used all of um! still a much better deal than buying proper Dremel stuff where you get 4 or 8 blades for 15 quid

Mapped and maintained by FBTuning 07595 493581.