View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 05:36 PM
Bronze Member

Thanks for the good explanation, it is interesting and at the same time somewhat confusing how it works but with time I hope to understand it better and seeing it in logs that can be seen in real time in the vehicle.
I'm going to show you a log I made the other day with my vehicle. Which to generate an 18 psi boost use a spring and ball type interrupt MBC. It was a short time test but I wanted to try to understand if effectively increasing to 18 PSI I could do some Knocking reading. I understand that I did it because where I mark with yellow I observe that the ignition is delayed 3 degrees. The part that I don't see changing is what I mark in red. This is always the case and does not undergo changes. I think they are the learning tables. I am reading a lot and trying to understand all this a little more, have patience if I ask a lot.
* The Advance Multiplier = 0 (It is always at zero, it is never modified, this is fine or what it means)

At the moment I am testing different software that has allowed me to connect to the ECU through ODB.
I am trying to take the readings with ECUExplorer, FreeSSM, Eco Scan & ECU Edit. All in the form of reading since it does not allow modifications logically, anyway I do not intend to modify but to make useful readings when making boost changes or any possible improvement to the engine. To be monitoring and making safe improvements where possible.
The image I shared was taken with ECUEdit, in Logger mode

Thank you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Datalog.jpg (97.0 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg Datalog2.jpg (97.0 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by viper1982; 02-04-2020 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Add other Pic.