View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 05:12 PM
Bronze Member

UPDATE: MAY 2011.

LYDDENN HILL Went with a local car club up to Lyddenn hill and had a great day some gorgeous cars there and It got me thinking everyone loved the P1 and it got lots of attention but it just had something missing...........

The last few powdercoated bits and pieces to finish the engine bay before Japfest.

So I decided to get the alternator and Inlet manifold powder coated along with a few little brackets and stuff so here are the before and after pics and some pics of Lyddenn Hill too.

Some Inlet spacers cheers Keith

The powdercoated culprits

After fitting everything back together all seemed well, drove to a friends and no fuel leaks, no funny issues except a slight hunting issue.

However I left his around 9PM and the car just died no lights, no nothing the Alternator was fubard I must have ruined it putting it back together.

I was broken down around 1/4 mile from Bens house it was dark and I was supposed to be leaving to go Japfest at 4am.

To the rescue came Spooky he removed his alternator (lovely polished one with a light weight pulley, gave it to a friend of mine who then delivered it to me. I fitted it , charged to battery and off we go happy days.

So my Hero Spooky saved the day.

Here are some of the pics from JF 2011 that I have stolen from some of the lads.

Hope you guys like the pics next update is the Spec R Remote P/S system and braided lines I ordered, and also the better pics of the RCM Catch tank and braided sump return that I have piped in.