View Single Post
Old 27-03-2016, 01:59 PM
Platinum Member

Now! I will hold my hands up and say I don't know anywhere near as much as some of the others about remapping and the ins and outs of playing with bits within the ecu......! However! I know enough to not be wanting for me or anyone for that matter to be taking such a job to where the op has booked in...

If I'm reading this correctly?

You've removed the cats on your Subaru and you know that it requires a map tweak before driving it enthusiastically?

So you have booked in with a place that will sit with you whilst you put you car through it paces (not advised with current state of tune) and then let you go home until a map for your car is written to be uploaded at a later date?

Not the way to be going at all...... If your looking to save money until you do more in depth modifications ..... Put the old exhaust back on until you can get it mapped by one of the Subaru mappers about..

I done a quick Google search and it "appears" that they don't actually list Subaru in there list! Also looks to be a "tuning box" type company rather than a proper remap......

good luck with whatever way you go......