View Single Post
Old 22-05-2019, 10:22 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchie View Post
That does look fun. Did you buy it as a package evening and can I ask what it cost. Cheers.
I was given this as a present so not sure on initial cost?
However you can soon ramp up the costs if you are not careful. I paid £25 for using BH( premium track), £25 for upgrading to the Lamborghini ( GTR was included in the package), £25 indemnity insurance ( £2500 excess if you don't and crash), £15 for 2 demo laps and finally £25 for photos via their app. Total extra £115 . You can spend a lot more as you are encouraged to upgrade etc and pay for in-car footaged.

Is it worth it? Yes as an experience imo ,I will never own a Lamborghini or GTR unless the numbers come up, you could certainly cut the costs by just sticking with what's on the voucher.

They were offering 10 laps with an instructor in an RS Renault 2 ltr sport for £99 which I thought was good value especially if you want to understand the lines, braking points more and considering you only get 3 laps in the other cars and this includes pittng on the lap 3.

MSV M4 for £190 approximately for 2 X 15 minutes on track under instruction is tempting me at the moment.��

Last edited by Bolesroor; 22-05-2019 at 10:25 AM.