View Single Post
Old 14-09-2022, 09:02 PM
Bronze Member

Fast forward over a year and I've just found out my garage (Extreme Scoobies) never even got started with the work. I can't say indefinitely, but I would recommend steering very clear unless you know better. Paul's been very reliable over the years and I'm really upset my faith and patience in him has been taken for granted 🙁

I don't wish anything bad or to spread rumours, Paul has had some mental health issues (which he told me about) and so as we get by with just my partner's car I have given him space to try and get well. What I didn't know however is that he has also been lying to me about what he's been doing and about my car in general.

Spoke to the guy in the unit next door today for the first time and sounds like my car is still running (Paul had told me before Dec2021 the engine was already out & work started).

Paul hasn't been working since Dec2021 and I knew of this but wanted him to get well without putting more stress on him. Won't go into more detail as you never know exactly what someone is going through, but I've been waiting for 12 months and it would turn out it's just been sitting doing nothing in someone else's garage 😭

I'm now lost what to do with it....do I just break it, drive it until it goes bang on the road...or take it somewhere else...

Obviously it's a big job to trust someone with and so I'm worried to take it along to someone new and be taken advantage of again.

I'll give you a call Alyn if that's okay, it would help to weigh up my options with what I want to do with it etc. @asperformance

All thoughts & opinions welcome!!

Sent from my XQ-AS52 using Tapatalk