View Single Post
Old 26-04-2010, 04:13 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrX??? View Post
Right guys, before this all gets out of hand.

Baz, You are correct in your thinking that the general consensus of owning a limited edition car, would be to keep it as standard as possible. The benefit of this would only be shown if you was to keep the car looking for maybe a future classic or similar to sell on in the future.

We are all enthusiasts here, not the usual boy racer lot that spend a few thousand wrecking what is an already nice car

Clive decided to start with what is considered to be a very good example of the mark and to persue his own ideas and that of Roger Clarkes as to what could be achieved from such a vehicle. If you do some research clive has done all the modifications, of which there are many and yet still managed to retain the P1 status, to many the car looks like a well kept P1, to us in the know it is a rather special P1.

You need to do some research with regards the mark prior to jumping to assumptions, the P1 does require a little tweaking to make it a safe daily user, even in standard guise. I will let you do the research on that

SouthEastScoobies, we don't like to delete threads or lock them we prefer to let things run there course we are a grown up bunch and I state again, Enthusiasts. You are welcome to continue to participate if you feel you want to and be assured you won't find the halfords crew within our mists.

Baz, I hope you take the time to read the forums and get to know the people who participate within the forums and at meets. The knowledge base is varied and we are proud to say we have some of the most respected people in the Subaru community as participating members of this club.

As a new member it would maybe be better for you to re-introduce yourself and start again especially as we all need tyres at some point and you may indeed prove your worth to the club
Sorry I was having a bad day - I was only voice my opinion. Soz for taking thread off topic

Regards

Bazza