View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 02:11 PM
Regular User

Default %%CONN-Coded-001%% Coded Transmission

%%CONN-IntUP-001%% Connection established from 555.555.555.555

I say chaps. My name is Dudley Atherton Farquar-Tongwell and I'm a boffin. I work in the very hush hush world of Wagon Squadron's MI555. They don't let me out much or let me get my hands on the Intraininganet thingy, but I've managed to gain access through a reflected diversion angled antenna and an open wireless network using nothing but WEP with no sign of MAC address filtering!

Got to be quick or they’ll chop my connection. The rumour within the halls and corridors of Wagon Squadron is, after 9 months the Squadron Leaders 'cloak' might actually get fixed!

If you remember way back in September 2008 an invention (not one of mine I might add) was being trialed on the Squadron Leaders wagon. This invention allowed a Wagon to ‘cloak’ into any other type of car. During the 1st test the Wagon ‘cloaked’ into a Vauxhall Corsa 1.3 CDTI (in a fetching silver colour) but on de-activation the ‘cloak’ failed and the Wagon stayed as the Corsa. The Squadron Leader was mortified, but of course he started to enjoy the 65mpg on a run.

So 9 months on and after many heated exchanges between the Squadron Leader and the WSWD (Wagon Squadron Weapons Development) I believe a ‘cloak de-activation phase alignment’ test has been scheduled for 1815 hundred hours o* ((s 2((( &!^^** --==3 ££ £. ££’’ ##’’’’’ !!sjsjsddl; **Dd ljlkjdlkd “££””””” __+

%%CONN-Term-001%% Received disconnect: Connection terminated by unknown source