View Single Post
Old 29-04-2014, 05:23 PM
Silver Member

Default Wagon suspension suggestions

I think i'm gonna be after a new set of shocks and springs for my 02 impreza WRX wagon soon and am after some advice - its a bit rattly. As much as i would like a set of coilovers, i don't think i can stretch to that sort of cost so I was wondering if i could fit a set of KYB shocks and springs designed for the Impreza STI saloon of the same year so that i could achieve a small drop in ride height as well as stiffening and renewing it all and at a cheaper price (heres being hopeful).

I'd love to be able to get some used shocks and springs off ebay but given the age of my car, any used ones would probably be getting to the same sort of rattly stage.

If anyone on here has a used set that they say are good then i'd certainly consider taking them off your hands as i'd trust someone from here rather than an unknown ebayer. Or, maybe one of you can suggest something better for me to do. I am considering getting something on tick. I've seen that a couple of companies offer 0% finance so that could make things a bit more affordable for me.