View Single Post
Old 16-02-2013, 11:31 PM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeBoy View Post
Glad you got them sorted, but personally prefer the old ones. Look to small in those pictures! Just my opinion!!!
Yeah, got them sorted today. Thanks for the offer to help out though mate, just haven't really got room to jack the car in the garage and didn't want to leave it out for a few days on stands either.

They do look smaller, but i think thats because they have a quite a deep lip on them which is almost the same colour as the tyre. I like the 7-spoke style though and its a change having had the others on there for 3 or 4 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty View Post
The wheels give the car a nice touch Steve got anything else planned for the car this year
Thanks, decat and remap planned (if i ever get round to it) and just service items/cam belt to get the car ready for Germany again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonner View Post
looking very nice!!! what did you do with the i think torques? love the rear defuser wanting one myself to hide the diff ect did it cost much?
The torques are currently in my lounge (wife is unimpressed ) and will be for sale on here as soon as i've taken some pictures. The diffuser comes as a kit with the rear side spats, seem to be rocking horse poo as i've not seen another set come up for sale since i bought it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralliart didz View Post
sorry steve,but liked the other wheels better. as long as your happy good enough.
No worries mate, there's no denying i loved the old wheels too. Just fancied a change!