View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 12:59 AM
Silver Member

Last update:

Hi guys

I would like to say to all thanks for kind words and words of support from my side and from my brother :thumb:

Last Friday with help of Ryan@prodriverules(C+K Motors) we are started to break the wagon

What I can say,this has been most difficult for me like for my brother,for my brother this has been easy decision and for me this has been probably worst decision what I've to made,but at this stage,its has been best

I know for sure,I will regret and I'm already regretted this

From my side,I've never want to break the wagon,but this project has been our(me and my brother) and best decision has and is to break,I don't want any arguments about the wagon and no more fighting

I've tried to put brave face when we are started to break,but I can't,simply this wagon has been for me like best friend like in good and bad days..

What I can say more,on ours journey we are meet lots of good friends and lots good people who help us on our way,which I would like to say, thanks guys

What next?

My brother bought Civic Type R,for now he is happy and I'm happy too for him,he have nice car,which he can enjoy

Me,I'm still unsure,but I'm planning return to Czech or Slovakia and maybe there I will start my own project

This project has been big learning curve for me, like ownership of the Subaru,when we are bought the this wagon,I've been proper virgin in Subaru world

Again guys I would say thanks to all who help us with the project and would like again say thanks for comments and words of support

Its has been awesome journey with lots of ups and downs and hopefully this project will help others and maybe sometimes I will continue what I've started.

On the end of the I would like to say thanks to Ryan@prodriverules for helping us with breaking our wagon,really you are save us and really we can only recommend you

On the end of this I would like to say thanks to Neil@Slowbpy racing for his help and building such awesome wagon and such awesome engines for us,last one has been just something on which I always will be very proud,again thanks Neil for helping me with my numerous questions and for numerous emails,again thanks Neil:thumb:

Charlie/Ryan@Syvecs,its has been pleasure to own this ECU,I can only recommend Syvecs for their support and for their after sale care,guys this ECU is the best and I will be always to recommend this ECU,maybe once I will again this ECU

Simon@JGM for mapping our wagon and making our wagon pleasure to drive:

Ryan@prodriverules for helping us on our journey and for painting for us lots of things and as we are said,we are always love drive there

Mark@Lateral Performance for awesome MDX321T,this turbo has been best standard location turbo to the date what we are tried and can only recommend

Matty5br again thanks for helping us on the journey and helping us with lots of parts and helping us on our way to have wagon

Stew@TFS for making great rotated setup

JonMC for helping us with numerous electric issue and fitting for us lots of bits,again Jon thanks

TimH@JT Innovation for his support and for his Toucan and his sensors,its has been awesome experience to own the Toucan

AndyF,Paul@Zen,Paul Finch and other I would like to say thanks for helping me with numerous questions which I've previously have

But not as last I would say thanks all of you

Thanks guys for reading

Jura

Last edited by jura11; 03-12-2013 at 01:02 AM.