Thread: Camera advice
View Single Post
Old 18-04-2017, 08:01 AM
Moderator (formerly known as Bluebugeye!)

It's really down to personal preference I went out to but a Canon but found the grip was too small and the body too light to hold steady and comfortably so ended up with a Nikon, I also preferred the control layout with the double wheels on the Nikon which I found easier and more intuitive.

Just make sure you go to a 'proper' camera shop and have a good play with etc camera, ideally with battery fitted and free from any cables etc. to get a true feel of the camera in your hands.

Also consider the costs of the total set-up you plan to get, what std package lens do you get and how much will the additional lenses cost you - I have the std pack lens 35-135 zoom, a prime 50mm (indoor/portrait lens) and a image stabilised 70-400mm for long distance work - Ideally these should all be as low an aperture as possible to help speed and low light shooting.
Custom exhaust - Cosworth filter - Samco Intake - Tints - Bilstein B8/B6 & STI springs - SuperPro ALK - Whiteline positive shift kit, rack mounts, rear adjustable camber bushes, front ARB mounts & strut brace, 20mm rear ARB with AVO mounts, - Hardrace Gearbox and pitch mounts - Prodrive PFF7's - Front Brembos - Kenwood CarPlay - 1/2 carbon grille - STI front splitter