View Single Post
Old 22-12-2011, 04:10 PM
worzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_PPP View Post
I feel we should help out our comrade in this situation. I'm sure we can find and old Land Rover snorkel or something we can adapt to feed Rich with clean fresh air on the journey!
I think we could rig something up. It's the attaching it to his rear end that will be tricky. There won't be many volunteers for that chore!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerstin View Post
Can't wait for it!!! Me and my boyfriend will come and join you lot for Sunday and Monday. I thought an overnight stay would be quite sensible this time because the 700-mile-round trip I did this year on the Sunday was slightly strenuous. Will stay with my boyfriend overnight in Jackie's friend's B&B which is just around the corner of hotel Wilhelmshöhe. James (Anger) kindly told me about it at Santa Pod in September and I sorted it out with Jackie. Many, many thanks again, James. And Jackie also promised me that we will have dinner on Sunday and breakfast on Monday with you in the hotel.
It'll be great to see you both there Kerstin

Maybe you could recount some of the tales about Clive and his exploits over a weisbeer or 5