View Single Post
Old 18-11-2014, 09:38 PM
Bronze Member

Thanks dude,

Couple of loose endy bits tied up. Bit more wiring and behind the scenes stuff done like running lines etc. OPB pedal box is now in. I managed to get a second hand one off a mate that's a classic specific box.

After other bits taking so long I now have the intercooler core for the V mount intercooler set up. That's nearly finished. Rad end tanks are done. Just need to weld on the pipe for the hoses. Waiting on the ally for that. Will start making/welding the brackets and mounting point on the car and coolers so I can get all that in situ permanently then move onto the pipe work. Makes having done the front mount mods a little pointless but there we go!

Also changed the mount for the turbo from the bulk head to the engine. Machined a little tower for it to mount too. And you can see in one of the pics that the FPR is there now too.

Turbo mount:

Engine bay shot as it was before the new core turned up! FPR in there on the air box, which i'm still not totally happy with. The air box I mean.

Just a snap while the car was in the air of the whole exhaust. Shows how the header squirrels around. I tried to keep the system as straight as possible.

Quick "throw in" pic of the v mounted intercooler core. It won't wind up sitting quite there but gives a good enough idea.

With the end tanks welded on and nearly finished up:

Will get a bit more done in the morning and hopefully get it all mounted in there with the pipe work by the weekend!

Last edited by seventune; 18-11-2014 at 09:52 PM.