View Single Post
Old 18-09-2017, 09:12 AM
Regular User

Default Back again, Impreza Hawkeye PPP this time

How do all.

been over to SIDC but it seems kinda dead?!? imprezas you really don't see around much anymore do you. I kinda like having something that's different

Been on and off here a few times, been a number of years since i have had an impreza.

I have been on off playing with focus st's amongst other things, anyway got bored of them breaking.

My best mate was getting himself a m5, and selling his scoob which he got from subaru back on 42kmiles. since then i know everything he has done with it and what that it has been a great car for him. so when my focus decided to spit it coolant everywhere again i decided it was time to grab this good car off him

Its a 06 hawkeye, at 20k it had the prodrive kit fitted at subaru. other than that it is stock. I have a few plans for it. i do not want to touch the engine, he has kitted a KnN panel filter which will stay, my wife has also asked it to be a bit louder as only has a prodrive back box, which i like. So i looking around i will probably take off the last car and the middle silencer and see how that sounds, as i got to work at 5 in the morning at lot, also just coming from a very loud focus i don't want that again. (Rob on facebook has helped a lot with this)

other things i want to do, differnet set of 17s, something anthracite i expect just to give the car contrast, but not black. probably not 18s as i use back roads a lot. It already has a nice new set of rainsports on so they will just swap over. Also lower it slightly. I'd like prodrive springs but heard you can't really get them so probably a set of eibachs.* and maybe a front splitter. Oh and a set of antiroll bars.

I am not going mad as me and Ben (who i got the car from) have a RX8 was use as a full on track car

Just some subtle changes to make it mine really

any suggestions?

Interior is standard interior although i have fitted my bluetooth stereo. I need to chage the gearknob as its a bit worn, but thats it....

well enough of me rambling sorry, here are some pictures for you lovely people
DSC_0162 by peteandkel, on Flickr
DSC_0163 by peteandkel, on Flickr
DSC_0164 by peteandkel, on Flickr
DSC_0165 by peteandkel, on Flickr
DSC_0166 by peteandkel, on Flickr
DSC_0167 by peteandkel, on Flickr
DSC_0168 by peteandkel, on Flickr
DSC_0169 by peteandkel, on Flickr
DSC_0170 by peteandkel, on Flickr
DSC_0171 by peteandkel, on Flickr

Last edited by pistol pete; 18-09-2017 at 09:14 AM.