View Single Post
Old 28-07-2019, 03:08 PM
Bronze Member

Default Product Review: Meguiar's ST015 Detailer Bag

Okay, so I was fed up with having multiple smaller bags for storing my detailing products in. I decided I needed something bigger and better so I looked around cleanyourcar.co.uk and being a Meguiar's fan boy, bought one of these; https://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/meguiars-detailer-bag.

Overall a pretty good product, not a bad price and plenty of storage for sprays, brushes, etc. Internal netting at the sides and a decent interior, most of Meguiar's new sprays are really tall but seems to hold them well enough, zips up pretty neatly.

Pretty sturdy canvas bag with two top zips with branded tags, fairly decent sized front pocket.

It even has Velcro stitched on the bottom which in my opinion is brilliant! Stops the bag sliding around in the boot

Also has a large carry strap in case you wander too far from the car...

The only downside I found was within 5 minutes one of the branded rubber tags on the zip came detached but honestly, I'm not that bothered.

I won't give this product a 10 as it could have been better in my opinion, but overall a decent product with a fairly light price. 8/10.

Build Thread

Modified and Serviced by Brent @ Southern Motor Developments in Newhaven, East Sussex.