View Single Post
Old 14-01-2017, 03:59 PM
Bronze Member

Default My 2006 STI widetrack ppp so far

Few pics of the progress on me Scoob.
So what Have I done so far.
Well quite a bloody lot actually lol.

The car came with a full Vortex exhaust and HKS panel filter, Junsport front lower grill and apart from the springs and wheels is totally standard.

First pic I took.
Lowered on Eibach springs and Dotz GTR alloys in Anthracite.

Added HID light kit

Lower front lip added.

Attacked the interior by adding a new touchscreen head unit and re coloured the centre console to a black finish like the S203/204 Impreza, finished off with a JDM hazard light switch.
Note the original Lamco guages

Decided to de-badge the grill, fairly straight forward although this pic does not do it much justice will take some better shots of the whole car when the weather gets better

Primer with badge ground out

On the car

Next as the rear shock suffered with the dreaded knocking I fitted some Tein street Advanced coilovers and lowered the ride height a bit further.
Removed the mudflaps.

Fitted smoked side repeaters.
I also decided I wanted to remove all the STI decals and badges from the fog lamp covers, boot lid and front doors and give it the cleaned look and decided to treat her to some new rims and tyres so went for XXR 527's 18x8.75 ET35 in Chrome/black and wrapped them in some Toyo Proxes T1R tyres keeping to the same size of 225/40/18 so a slight stretched look, I also fitted some rear Eibach camber bolts to give it a little neg camber so the should not rub!

So that is pretty much all I will be doing to it, maybe get some better gauges and get it mapped, thanks for reading!

Roll on the better weather
Simon

Last edited by Simon-Sti; 21-02-2017 at 07:24 AM.