Thread: Hi Guys
View Single Post
Old 22-10-2019, 10:59 PM

Default Hi Guys

Hey all,
My name is Reece, I'm 18 and I'm currently living in East Sussex and have been a lover of cars pretty much since birth (especially those with a flat 4). I've always been involved with cars through family but always looked at the social aspect of cars from the outside in as I've always found it difficult to talk about due to my age. It's only been recently at Brands Hatch for BTCC that I was made aware of your guys' presence and naturally I was drawn to the stand just adoring all the cars basically in awe. I didn't actually talk to any of you guys there but I have recently been getting into Automotive Photography, so of course i took some pictures of the cars! I'll attach 2 cars that I've shot and hopefully you guys can bear with me a bit as even though I don't have a scooby as of yet I definitely will in the near future! Thanks for your patience guys, I hope I can ingratiate myself with you guys more at upcoming meets nearby or with nearby members because I really do have a huge love for these cars.

Many thanks for your time, hopefully I can see some of you guys soon,

Reece