Thread: Which Camera
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 07:45 AM
Moderator (formerly known as Bluebugeye!)

Make sure you go to a good camera shop and try them though!

I had my mind made up on a canon Eos when I was getting mine, did all the research decided that for me it was the perfect camera, then I went to Sussex Camera centre to have a proper offline look! The guys there were really helpful and actually wouldn't recommend between the Nikon D80 or the equivalent canon (can't remember which one it was).

They gave me both to try and go outside and take some test shots with - I'm so glad I did as the canon felt light and plasticy compared to the metal bodied Nikon - the Nikon was heavier and fitted better in the hand so I could hold it steadier, I found the Canon grip too small and uncomfortable. Also I prefer the dual wheel adjust ability of the Nikon's compared to the more complex Canon system.
Custom exhaust - Cosworth filter - Samco Intake - Tints - Bilstein B8/B6 & STI springs - SuperPro ALK - Whiteline positive shift kit, rack mounts, rear adjustable camber bushes, front ARB mounts & strut brace, 20mm rear ARB with AVO mounts, - Hardrace Gearbox and pitch mounts - Prodrive PFF7's - Front Brembos - Kenwood CarPlay - 1/2 carbon grille - STI front splitter