View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 07:20 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_PPP View Post
Great photos mate, despite Brand Hatch's efforts to stuff it up for you. I completely agree with everything you've said - for me, the GP circuit is (was) the best part of the spectator experience - away from the crowds and the stupid tannoy screaming in your ear all day.

I expected the catch fencing in logical places (high risk areas) as the previous low level barriers were a bit erm.... sketchy. But a continuous fence around the majority of the GP loop ruins it. Plus watching from the turn in point to Stirlings was my favourite spot on the whole circuit, and now it is inaccessible
Absolutely. As much as I didn't want to see it go, I can understand why they were concerned about the approach to Stirlings after the car went over the fence there. But the rest of the GP loop? Massive overkill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streaky Bacon View Post
Excellent photo's. A good pan shot with a crisp subject is a challenge at the speeds they were doing!
Yeah, the GT3 cars have to be one of the quickest classes they have racing at Brands now: possibly even as fast as the DTM cars?