View Single Post
Old 13-11-2015, 08:21 PM

Small update since our return from Spa, and new engine fitted I attempted to buy some
Alcon 365mm Calipers and discs today only to find out that they dont quite fit under my current wheels (don't think they will fit under either of my sets )

So now have some decision making to do on that front, as not sure what the best step forward is.. currently looking at lots of wheels!

I also had the map re-tweeked today after a dyno pull last Saturday revealed the car was running a little bit rich and was down a little bit on power from where we had expected it to be. We had originally mapped with a bit of leak on the IC pipework and with the knowledge that engine was an unknown on its way to Spa a week after fitting had been done on the safe side. (385bhp/320lb/ft at 1.45 bar and 10.8's on the AFR)

Hats of to Richard at FB Tuning who assisted me with fitting a few bits and then re-tweeked the fuelling, turned the boost up just a smidge and told me there was room for a little more!.. As I did not manage to fit any brakes today I had time to dive in on Charlie at Surrey Rolling road for a quick power run to see how much difference the little tweek had made..

Quite happy with the results

440/380 @1.6bar will do nicely

Mapped and maintained by FBTuning 07595 493581.

Last edited by Ginola; 14-11-2015 at 11:40 AM.