View Single Post
Old 22-07-2016, 02:55 PM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser.... formerly known as SilverSurfer

Another update from the venue, which begs the question....do we take the Gazebo ?

Good Afternoon Scott

Hoping you are well?

I just thought I would drop you a very quick email regarding the Simply Japanese event at Beaulieu and the plans for clubs. Firstly I have attached a basic window pass for you guys. Can I ask if members can have this displayed in their windows when they arrive then it will help our stewards direct everyone to right area.

As much as possible we are asking if clubs can be with us from between 8am-9am. Since opening the event to clubs we have noticed the length of queues are pretty long so to combat this we are trying to get you guys in a bit earlier. If this is do-able from your side then can I ask that you use the back entrance to Beaulieu on the B3054. When you get close to Beaulieu this will be signposted ‘additional entrance’. The main visitor entrance won’t be open until 9am so please don’t arrive at this entrance.

We have 54 clubs booked in and that is over 900 cars so we are hoping getting you in a bit earlier will lessen your queuing time and also help us park more efficiently. The exact layout of where clubs are parking will be done in the days leading up to the event and all club members will handed a map upon entry.

Gazebo’s – Quite important. If you are planning on bringing a Gazebo then can you let me know in advance as this will affect where we place you. I’m asking this because we don’t allow Gazebo’s in the museum area of the event (event fields are fine). This worked well at our similar sized Simply Ford event back in May

If you have any questions then please do get in touch.