View Single Post
Old 28-07-2014, 01:12 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG"E" View Post
Not sure where you have been, but we had a meeting on the 19th so how you can say that having a meeting is over due ??

I proposed a meeting just up the road from Eastbourne at The Plough The Dicker on 13th June and did not get any response from owners in just down the road.

I am currently trying to get a meet sorted at another very popular venue we have used before, for the August meeting, which is likely to be on the 16th.
I'm sensing a little hostility from this but forgive me, I could be wrong ?! What I was trying to say is that even though there has been a few events, one being cancelled due to no interest, I have had to venture further afield to find some meets with good attendance from local bods. I feel along with others that its great you arrange monthly events for us, but I guess if there Is only one event per month, many cannot make events for many reasons that life throws up. So just getting more dates and meet and greets would be better for choice and help those who cannot make the bigger ones you guys make, and give them several options to choose within the month.

I wasn't trying to step on anyone's toes here, I was trying purely to muster some interest for an additional low key meet and greet. So sorry if my action of trying to make this meet has ruffled someone's feathers

While new to this forum I'm just an enthusiastic person who likes to help out others, and meet those who have similar interests as me especially in Subaru's. As many I have met in the past have fantastic ideas and tips and pretty much always love their cars !