View Single Post
Old 17-12-2014, 12:06 AM
Silver Member

Right well have not had a chance to update as been extremly busy with my first child and also extremly busy at work. Scoob was on axle stands for for good month or so.

So I have managed to fit th RCM headers and re coiled 2 of the bolt slots, also fitted another power steering pump as mine was making an awful racket,whilst out I had to re coil 2 out of the 3 securing point for the pump so only 1 bolt and the alternator guide were the only 2 holding in place.

Went to take the car for a Mot to get it Road legal and the car was over fueling like crazy, got to my mate's garage went to Mot the car then my mate said to me mot dint run out until end of Jan (what a lemon) limped the car home and messaged messaged good friend and advised it sounded like a air leak. And sure enough it was.. Me again being a lemon we will leave it at that.

Then i fitted the defi gauges, defi controller, 2005 sti steering wheel and 2005 sti hand brake leaver. Only issue I have is that the oil pressure gauge is not picking up a reading don't know if it is sender or the defi controller.

Also have fitted an engine bolt dress up kit, well some of them any way, have not taken a picture as I am ashamed of how filthy my engine bay is.

Any way took the scoob to work a couple days and on Saturday got the misses to meet me at work for lunch as only days I have been having off is Sundays. Took a couple pictures because I am sad like that..

His ad hers

Next on the list when I get a chance is doing the roof lining black, spraying all the flocked bits ( need opinions on what colour) then off do either Duncan or Zen performance for a tweak as no longer have a exhaust leak