Thread: EVO
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 11:12 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyWRX View Post
I hate the buying and selling game now, at the end of the day if you want the car you should be able to afford it and not expect to get any money off, I know everyone knocks abit off etc but the price is set for a reason so if it's up for 4k don't expect to buy it for 1.5k. Also what's the point of putting a car up for sale if your not gonna sell it? If you don't want to sell it or are unsure just keep it don't mess people around, if you want to sell it then sell it don't mess people around.

Sorry for the mini rant but it really annoys me, I told one bloke who phoned up to buy my black scoob after a long conversation "what's the point in phoning up if you can't afford it?"
I agree, to an extent I think most people are prepared to let their cars/parts go for a bit cheaper than their set asking price but expecting to buy something for half the advertised price is a bit cheeky!

There was a stage of 'just testing the water' for sale adverts - which pretty much equates to 'I'll let it go for what I think it's worth' not what it's worth in the real world!!

Anyway, back to the thread.......

Keep the Impreza, get a towbar for the option of a trailer then a road legal track car........

http://pistonheads.com/sales/4039653.htm