View Single Post
Old 31-07-2015, 08:53 PM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser.... formerly known as SilverSurfer

Pick up the V6 Charger on Wednesday, then off to give it a run round the EVO Triangle on Friday

1st charged car I have driven and Wow!!!! it makes the quickest spooling turbo feel laggy. Farts on the up shift (7 seed flappy paddle) and Auto Blips on the downshift

This one comes with the full works Audi Drive Select so I can set the cars configuration into Dynamic, Comfort, Auto and Individual, which then allows you to tweak the Optional Sport Differential, Optional Active dampers, Engine response and steering.

My sums put it at having 7K worth of options fitted. Aswell as the above it has the B&O Stereo (which is great in my A4), SatNav, Alcantara, Electric Heated Seats.

I wasn't sure about it 2 weeks ago (when I first put a deposit on it) as it was an older model then my A4.
It's 2 years older then my current 2012 A4, but only done 27,000 miles

But very pleased after today's 2nd viewing where we checked over everything for fit, finish, marks and function.
It should tick the cruise in comfort moments followed by click the paddle down 2 and enjoy the rush moments..........

Oh, and managed to deal on a free 2 years service agreement