View Single Post
Old 14-11-2015, 09:46 AM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser

Default SES Stickers - now available!

Hi folks,

We've finally got our latest bunch of SES stickers available after a recent print run. They are different to the old 'chequered' SES stickers and are high quality vinyl in white to go on glass as we've done with the Ring trip stickers in recent years - just with the South East outline on them. They come in pairs and are left/right sided for the rear door windows (well, that's where we suggest putting them!) The vinyl is removable so it can be easily peeled off should you sell the vehicle/no longer want the stickers on the car without leaving nasty glue marks behind.

Now the good bit.

Earlier this year we received a generous donation from one of our members (who wishes to remain anonymous) to help promote the club, which has covered the cost of these stickers. The idea being that the more scoobs out there with club stickers, the more new members we'll attract when other scoob owners spot them.

Therefore, the cost to each member is as follows:
- 1 pair per owner free of charge if collected from a meet.
- If you can't make it to a meet, then the club will only charge postage costs to send them to you. Postage/paypal details to be confirmed after tomorrow's meet.
- If a member replaces their scoob, they can get another pair free of charge at a meet (or with P&P added).
- Limited to one set per member so we don't have people taking too many just because they're free to you! For the few members who have more than one scoob, then we're happy to provide a set per car so you can have them on both.

I'll put up another photo of the stickers on a car tomorrow once I've seen them myself!