View Single Post
Old 17-09-2020, 03:28 AM
Bronze Member

Very well, I'll keep it in mind. Thanks Scott.
At the moment I have only managed to compensate well for the boost curve, completely eliminate the maximum peak, (flatten the curve) and the acceleration is very constant and even. I had to reduce the WGDT more (41%) over the original value of my prodrive table. Since I did a measurement and the Wastegate of the kinugawa I use has 11.60 PSI opening spring. (Test pressure by applying a 0% offset to the entire table over the entire Load vs RPM range.)
I base my initial calculations of compensations having a wastegate of 7 PSI (the original) that error led me to waste a lot of time compensating the tables and generating small pressure peaks at WOT in 3rd from 2,000 RPM to 6,400 RPM, at the maximum point boost that I achieve in a range of 3,200 RPM exerted a peak of ≈18 PSI and then fell to the ≈15.60 psi of table. Something unnecessary and inefficient I think. I share the datalog through megalogviewer of how the original curve with 2-port solenoid was and superimposed the 3-port solenoid curve with various offsets already applied. (Don't alter the target boost) yet ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2-port vs 3-port solenoid.jpg (97.9 KB, 14 views)