Quality photos as always.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginola View Post
Cracking stuff
Cheers chaps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott.T View Post
The Gulf R8 was indeed my favourite.
I thought pretty much all the Audis looked great and the Porsche really stood out as well. Ferrari and Aston teams need more colour!

Quote:
Shame Jota got taken out of the lead in the Mclaren, as they are a local team from Frant.
Yeah, was a pretty dramatic fight for the win. We were out by Hawthorns for the last racing lap and the McLaren had a sideways moment trying to hold off second and third (you barely see it on the TV coverage, but it looked huge when it happened in front of us!).

Said that was surely going to end in tears and 15 seconds later the McLaren was in the trees. Real shame. You see they got the car rebuilt for a race last weekend but Wilkinson wasn't allowed to drive on medical grounds?

Quote:
Did you get any shots of the hyped up classics that were the last race of the day. We only saw them qualifying in the first session of the day.
The Modsports? No, I didn't: I was feeling lazy and had put my camera away by that point! Was great to see Modsports getting a support slot at such a big event though, there are some really interesting cars in that Championship (lot of them were also at the CTCRC event a month or so ago).

Shame that the big McLaren crash resulted in them losing one of their races, would have been good to see them out twice.