View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 01:43 PM

Was a great day, couldn’t have asked for better weather and track conditions. Plenty of interesting stuff out on track with us and the usual variety of track day machines. Interesting cars to note included what I believe was a DB4, an ‘original’ Mini Cooper S, a Lotus Cortina and about 3000 Caterhams...

The Scoob performed well, everything operating as it should and no mechanical gremlins to be reported. Had a very noisy vibration on some of the faster turns that I think might have been tyre related but I haven’t done any investigating yet.

Also had a very hot rear off side brake after my final session, might be a sticky piston or just the result of a little more trail braking when pushing harder towards the end of the day.

I have some photos to post up when I can, I am also looking forward to seeing what the on-site MSV photographer snapped throughout the day.

Thanks Steve_PPP for managing to catch a few snaps of Ryan and myself out on track together, hope you had a good evening with Gregg in his Pug.