View Single Post
Old 29-03-2010, 09:38 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_PPP View Post
Half 8 at Clackets is fine with me
Excellent! I've got to double check that time with my passengers, but that should be cool. We have one definate yes on Surrey and he'll be getting there around 9, so he can save us some spots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG"E"
Was it your group that parked up next to the Chesson drift ?
Yep, thats was us! We normally try and park quite far round so we're closer to Pilgrims then Chessons Drift.

Its a great view from Chessons but, as you say, if its a dry day the dirt from the circuit drifts over and ends up all over your car! Pilgrims is far enough round to avoid the dirt though!

Its also worth mentioning that they will be using the "Joker" lap for this round, so if we're parked on Pilgrims then the cars will be passing right under our noses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG"E"
I normally spectate from the top hair pin, you can see the whole circuit from there and not get covered in dust.
Thats one of the great things about Lydden, there isn't many points on the circuit where you can't see the whole track. I like to wander, but my fave spot is the start/finish straight - can't beat the noise of those supercars launching!