View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 10:05 AM
Moderator (formerly known as Bluebugeye!)

Default 2009

Again the car was left alone for a while apart from a set of Lexus style rear lights (sorry) and finally a replacement rear STi style spoiler (Scoobyworld)

April 2009
The front splitter from the car had now been removed and found it way to a certian StevePPP before my first SES meet! In preparation the car was cleaned and polished (Autoglym I knew no better then!) I also added a Zunsport lower Grille and Carbon effect front fog covers thinking it would now be up to standard. No such luck! On arrival it soon became apparent that I needed to lower the car!

The change of rear lights looked better though!

And some may remember when the SLG looked like this......

May 2009
The meet had really shown up the state of the paintwork on the car so a bit of an eBay/internet spending spree resulted in the following arriving:

Then it was off to the body shop (Dukes Autos in Middleton) the result was first seen at the ESC Brighton run on the 24th having picked the car up at 7pm the night before!

Rocking the spoiler-less look as the original had gone back to Scoobyworld due to a paint defect:

June 2009
After the embarrassing ride height of the May meet and a couple of moments on track at Brands with the brakes the car was again off the road for fitment of AP racing 330mm 4pots (I planned to keep the 17s) and a set of BC coilovers the OE wheels were also 'refurbished' at the Gatwick/Japperformance parts open day:

Sept 2009
Tinted!

Dec 2009
After narrowly loosing out to Frenchie at JapBash I decided it had to be my wheels that let the car down so after a great deal at Revolution on the last few sets of PFF7s they were fitted!

Last edited by SpecB; 08-08-2012 at 10:16 AM.