Thread: My new 2016 STI
View Single Post
Old 29-04-2016, 09:59 PM
Formerly Taomyn

It drives like a beast, well at least up to 4,000rpm - it's definitely different to my old 2003 WRX, all I did to that was 18" wheels and the PPP was done in 2004.

I'm annoying myself with the gear shift, with the occasional "oh yeah I have 6th duh". Having driven the same wonderful car for 13yrs I have some stubborn habits to break, and if I go from 5th to 2nd one more time, I'll give it back it's never at high speed thank goodness.

Went for an early evening spin on the twisties today and it was great fun. We have some cracking roads around here - hence a few of the tyre makes have bases here. Being a bit of a geek and loving tech, was very much entertained by the magic lights i.e. automatic dipping. Satnav is pants though

Not sure about the ring yet, need to get my trip back to the UK next week out of the way first and see how time/money are. But it would be nice to pop over for at least one of the days you're there. Whether I can brave an actual lap.......yup, been here 14yrs and have never been round but have visited a few times.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk