View Single Post
Old 24-12-2019, 11:22 PM

Default Project Wagon II

So after promising I would keep her standard....... for all of a day, i set about going through my parts collection, which has been growing over the years.

Realising i had a lot more than I initially thought, i realised this wasn’t going to stay standard at all.

So first up some jap sized number plates, not sure about these, but i’ve not used them before on a project, so i thought i’d give it a go. Also the Hella horns came out of a box of bits i had.

Then an sti steering wheel, which i prefer to the wrx momo and a standard Subary double din stereo to fill the big hole in the dash for now.

Next up is the car had a cobra full exhaust with sports cat on it, but the back box was a dustbin sized unit. Having another full cobra system in the garage i swapped the back box for a more sensible unit.

And an HKS panel filter, just ‘cause to finish the first weeks modding, oh and a set of new Goodyear f1’s due to a puncture. Oh yeah, and a hardrace gearbox mount and engine pitch mount. The 2 lower engine mounts will going in with a future mod

This week i’ll be fitting a short shifter and genome boost gauge.

Also on the list for probably next month now:

Alloy saloon lower arms
ALK and poly bushes
Hardrace rear arms set to saloon length.
Spec c quick rack and bushes
Sti r180 rear diff, shafts and hubs
Full brembo caliper swap.
Whiteline 24mm arb’s front and rear.

Got all the stuff in the garage to go! But might get new rear subframe as old one a bit cruddy.
2003 Blobeye WRX SL Wagon

Last edited by 555_Si; 30-12-2019 at 04:53 PM.