View Single Post
Old 18-05-2010, 09:18 AM
Regular User

Thanks for the comments guys,
I'm really sorry i didnt get a chance to come over and chat for more than a few seconds. I knew the morning was going to be fraught but i though i'd have time when things settled down.

Sadly there was always something to do, although i did actually get to go out in both my cars (and spun them both...i blame cold tyres.....and a lack of talent!)

So my apologies if i didnt register when some of you say hello, my brain was trying to make sense of 10 things at once.

I'm really happy to hear you all had a good time, i'm aware certain things could have worked better but we're taking feedback to improve what we're doing all the time.

Just as a bit of background all the organising team (with one exception) volunteered their time and services for nothing and we're rally pleased that we did because the buzz of the day was amazing,

now down to the nitty gritty, we did almost 900 supercar rides and ran right up to the limit imposed by Dunsfold...we got through the waiting queue at 4.30 on the dot.

We believe over 4,500 possibly 5,000 people came down and we raised in excess of;

£63,000

The Children's trust are understandably very pleased indeed and have vowed to put on an even better show next year with the aid of the lessons we learnt from this one..
Thank you for your support and hopefully see you again next year?

pictures will follow