View Single Post
Old 28-08-2015, 03:56 PM
Bronze Member

Update: I heard back from Peter at PCA Dynamics, and the springs are £220ish plus shipping. I've had a look at shocks and it looks like replacing them all would be a minimum of £300. So £550 or so for the parts, and a few hours of someone's time to fit.

Spoke to Neil at Slowboy and he reckoned that if I'm doing shocks AND springs at the same time, I might as well go for coilovers, which are fully adjustable (he recommended BC for an entry level setup).

I thought I had decided on the springs and shocks but now I'm not so sure! Main reluctance with the coilovers was making it too uncomfortable for everyday driving with the family on board, which considering I'm only likely to do a few trackdays per year would be a definite downside.

Seems like there is a fair bit of debate on what's best on here and other forums, so maybe it's just down to personal preference! On that note I should probably come to a meet and see if I can get a ride in cars with different setups so I can decide what I want...