View Single Post
Old 13-12-2011, 05:16 PM
Regular User

Default 700 horses, 1 jockey (gobstopper replica)

So after a year of trouble free motoring from my first project build with big thanks to an awesome build from API and CPA.

I have decided to go for it again, but where do you go from 535bhp - 600 na its been done by loads now and it appears that 650 is the new 450, so its time to try and join another elite club.

Welcome to the new project - 700 horses, 1 jockey.

over the next few weeks i will keep you updated on parts and progress who's who in the build and where thanks are due for parts, labour and technical information.

The First huge thanks goes to Rich from Launch motorsport who has supplied the original engine. if you've no been guys its well worth visit, launch motorsport are geared up to help with your projects from a routine service to a bespoke build.

Second big thanks goes to Olly and the team at RCM their time and advice has been invaluable in making me realise that this is not going to be quick or easy and to make sure we 'buy right buy once'.

so lets get on with this and post up a few pictures of parts to wet the appetite (after all isnt that what we all love).................