View Single Post
Old 29-04-2017, 07:48 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_PPP View Post
Welcome That looks a nice clean example, looks like you got it from Goodmayes?

What did you think of them? They have a lot of Legacies up there at the moment...
Hi Steve_PPP, Indeed I bought mine from Goodmayes Motors. They are local to me and this was a major reason I went there just to check on couple of cars I noticed on their web site.

So overall experience was very positive. I've got nice, clean car with 32000 miles on the clock for very good price. I part exchanged mine Honda Civic for the price I was quoted by few other guys, paid with credit card and hasn't been charged for that.

The car has all the original docs, I might start learning japanese though if I to read it. MOT done, they changed timing belt, water pump, filters, plugs etc. So my customer's experience was very positive.

They have I think upto hundred diff imported cars and vans for sell and place looks like popular as every time I was there I saw at lest few people in the process of buying and sorting docs.

Majority of the Subaru I saw there were Legacy Saloons 2.0 Turbo, few outbacks and very few Foresters.

So, I think they are very good. They know what they are selling, the price is good, cars are good with all the docs and car history easy to trace if you can read japanese.

You go there, see the cars for yourself, you have your test drive, pay your money and you have 3 months to change your mind. What else do you need as a customer?

I'm very happy with mine green forester. The car is unique on the road and I didn't think I can develop such a bond to a car.

So, I recommend Goodmayes Motors.