View Single Post
Old 17-01-2019, 06:28 PM
Moderator (formerly known as Bluebugeye!)

New gearbox is now in along with the std clutch and flywheel. The new clutch is much lighter than the old one which was down to the rivets but not showing any signs of slipping or significant juddering when driven!

The gearshift is much lighter and also more positive even though my local garage didn't replace the rear mounting bush for the shift linkage as they were only looking at the box for where to put the bushes - so this will be a job for later in the year.

I'll be picking the old box up early next year and may take the rear diff out for a look to see how bad it looks unless anybody wants a broken box!

Car also starts better (much quieter) now, I assume because the starter motor will have been cleaned and greased while out.
Custom exhaust - Cosworth filter - Samco Intake - Tints - Bilstein B8/B6 & STI springs - SuperPro ALK - Whiteline positive shift kit, rack mounts, rear adjustable camber bushes, front ARB mounts & strut brace, 20mm rear ARB with AVO mounts, - Hardrace Gearbox and pitch mounts - Prodrive PFF7's - Front Brembos - Kenwood CarPlay - 1/2 carbon grille - STI front splitter