View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 07:23 PM

Default Poss SES 10-Pin Bowling Afternoon.....

Evening All

As you know there was no January SES meet - mainly due to us moderators being to full and lethargic from Christmas and all the food and over indulgence!

February's meet is now up (so get your names down!) and we are working hard behind the scenes on March / April / May (Don't forget Germany is only 3 months away )

An idea that we would like to gauge interest in is something a bit different -

10 Pin Bowling !!!!

For those who have bowled before, and those who haven't - the lanes can be tailored for all skill levels with barriers up, barriers down e.t.c. Its a great laugh, and the interclub banter and competition between us all would no doubt make this an event not to miss!

Contact has been made with Hollywood Bowl in Crawley regarding their "Group Booking Package". This would most likely be in June (maybe Sat 22nd?) and start at around 15:00-16:00hrs.

As part of a "Group Booking" we would be entitled to a large discount on the standard Bowling Game price, and also some other benefits:
  • 2x Games of Bowling
  • 1x Free Drink per person (selected lines only)
  • Nachos at the Lanes
  • Hot Buffet served at the lane
  • Prizes & Awards
  • Dedicated Lane Host/Hostess

At present I am negotiating prices, but its looking to cost under £26 per person!!

To take this further, I need to get a feeling of the numbers interested. Once we have over the minimum number required for the Group Booking (20+ people) we would need to ask for deposits before we can secure the booking e.t.c

So how about it? Any keen bowlers out there? Anyone up for an afternoon of fun, laughter, and no doubt downright silly bowling antics??? I think this would be a great chance to get people together, be that a first time meeter, or frequent SES attendee

Obviously there will be the chance to look round everyone's cars, and hopefully park somewhat together so pics can be taken e.t.c.

If you could put your names below - then in a week or two I will see where we stand and take it further if interest is there

1. Ryan & Laura

Maintained and Modified by Super Jules
&
RM Performance http://www.rmperformance.co.uk