View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 08:30 AM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser.... formerly known as SilverSurfer

UPDATE :
I have now managed to secure stand space for 20. So let's try and make this the biggest attendance event for 2018.

This year Supercar Siege and Brands Hatch have joined together with regard to bookings and their is an MSV webpage to register your vehicle.

https://shop.msv.com/DisplayCar

This requires you to have an MSV login and also provide a picture of your vehicle.
A SouthEasScoobies drop down is available for you to select and you must select the Blancpain GT event.

I'm happy to handle this as I appreciate you don't all want to register your details.
Therefore if you can email a good quality single image of your car that shows it at its best, to me at scott.555@tiscali.co.uk, I will process it.

If you do chose to register yourself on the clubstand SUBARU's ONLY please, unless cleared by SES Admin.

You will receive ONE vehicle pass which also includes admission for the driver and one passenger (only). You must purchase tickets for any additional passengers prior to entry. (Children 12 and under are free.)

No payment is required at present.
Once you are registered the Siege admin team will forward donation details to you.*

1. Scott.T + 1 adult + 1 child REGISTERED WITH MSV
2. BIG"E" + 1 adult...............REGISTERED WITH MSV
3. NL03Scooby + 1
4. SpecB + 1 + 2kids
5. BigTel + 1
6. Steve_PPP +1
7. neil97rs +1 and 2 kids
8. Ginola + Handbrake
9. Drakesnow + 1
10. Bolesroor + Intow*
11. Adz + 1

Reserve List (& Non-Subaru)

As this event is being organised direct with MSV & SuperCar Siege, and as we are registered as a Subaru club, if you have a Non-Subaru please register your vehicles direct with MSV. It will be their decision as to whether a vehicle is deemed suitable for the event/stand and not the usual decision made by SES.

Last edited by BIG"E"; 03-04-2018 at 05:21 PM.