View Single Post
Old 23-05-2019, 05:25 PM

Default Detailing Academy Day - Auto Finesse

After much discussion we have managed to bag a club day at the renowned detailing company "Auto Finesse"!

http://www.autofinesse.co.uk/

For those who are new to detailing, or wanting to learn more about what products to use, what techniques are best practise, and also just wishing to ogle at their new warehouse, detailing bays, and shop - this day is going to be amazing!

Auto Finesse are a British detailing company who started life in 1999. Originally called JBs Valeting Service, the company developed into an international Detailing Brand, who products are used and suited to every type of car from your every day driver, to multi-million pound Hypercars.

Auto Finesse recently opened a new 4,500sqf facility comprising of warehouse, detailing bays which are vastly becoming popular for their "Detailing Academy" days, and brand shop.

Now I have your interest - I can give you some of the juicy details!

Auto Finesse have agreed to host a SouthEastScoobies Club morning:
Saturday 17th August @ 9am till 1pm.

The crew at Auto Finesse have also kindly agreed to allow a members car to be used as a demo vehicle, so their experts can provide basic washing, drying, and DA machine polishing instruction using the famed Auto Finesse products and techniques.

On top of that, we get to wander round "The Bays" and also spend time in the shop, at which point any SES member will receive a 20% discount on anything purchased!

Auto Finesse are located at:

Unit 4 Haslemere Industrial Estate*
Bishops Stortford
CM23 3HG

I really hope this new type of event could be beneficial to any member who takes pride in the appearance of their vehicle, be that experienced, or not, and hopefully people can get some good products at good prices as well!

All those wishing to come along please put your names below.

Once we have a full list, a demo car will be picked at random (ill put all the names in the hat!) so please put next to your name whether you are willing to allow your car to be used as a demo. (that doesn't mean go rallying the day before just so you get a wash out of it! )

Any questions - please do not hesitate to contact me!

1. Ryan & Laura

Maintained and Modified by Super Jules
&
RM Performance http://www.rmperformance.co.uk

Last edited by Rdlangy1; 23-05-2019 at 06:22 PM.